Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Candy Kisses Sweatshirt DIY

Fall is upon us and with the cooler weather so are sweaters, scarves, sweatshirts, coats, boots and booties. Here is a sweatshirt that is easy to make and wraps you in kisses, perfect for that fall night.
I have made so many heart sweatshirts using glitter,  paint,
 and iron on glitter sheets that I wanted to make something just a little different to wear.
 I was traveling though Pinterest and saw a Lip Sweatshirt
 and I thought it would be a perfect project.

Heading over to see my Mom and Grandmother's today. My Grandmother is turning 100 years young on October 13 and a Party is a must. I mean how great is it that I have been able to have her in my life for so long. My Grandmother is still very independent and has a better mind than me and my family combined.   Both my Mom and my Grandmother are my inspiration. I always say if I could be only a 1/4 of my Mother I would be doing fantastic.   She is the most amazing soul I know. So happy that I was blessed to be her daughter.   It is very rare that I am off on a Saturday so when I am I love to head over to see both of them and wonder though stores with my Mom like Michaels, Marshall's, and Target. It is kind of our little therapy.

I hope all of you spend the day doing something that you love to do. 
That is what makes life so great!
<3 you.
Anne


Things you Need
Sweatshirt
Scissors
Lip Stencil
X-acto knife
Clear Contact paper.
Cut off your collar.
Place a piece of cardboard between your shirt.
Trace out a stencil of lips.
Cover the paper with clear contact paper.
Cut it out using your x-acto knife
 Place the stencil on the sweatshirt,
using your Tulip Markers draw around the stencil,
working from the outside edge toward the inside. 
Make the edges a little darker, that will give  a 3D effect.
 Remove your stencil and repeat all over the sweatshirt.

Wait 48 hours and then you can wash in cold water, I would hang dry.

 Wear with your favorite jeans, heels or chucks.

Have a fantastic weekend

Lots of <3,
Anne

For more sweatshirt and other DIY's
you can Follow me on

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    It's me again, ha ha...Love this shirt...I tried making the shirt like you made on here, with the Large Lips and I just couldn't get it right. Now after looking at this tute, I know what to do. I need to use clear contact paper to make the stencil, so it won't fall apart. You are so clever and I am off to the store to buy some clear contact paper, it will work for some other projects I have going, as well. Thank you my new found friend, and here's hoping you have a wonderful weekend. Bye for now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Mary I would love to see it when you do it. Have a fabulous Sunday!
      XXOO

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!