Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Monday, August 24, 2015

Cinderella Bow Tank. DIY


 Cinderella and all time classic and one of my favorite Disney characters.
I have a co.worker that has a bigger obsession for Cinderella than I do. 
We are losing Christy (my Co worker) to a promotion and the loss is so bittersweet.
Christy has been such a joy to work with and completed our team perfectly. 
Anyone who works with people know it is very hard to find that perfect mix of co-workers, that makes coming into work an actual joy.
Once you find that perfect mix loosing it is so sad.
I decided to make her a few going away gifts that revolved around her all time favorite Character.
We will Miss you so much Christy but your whole life is in front of you and the doors are opening, walking through them is a must.
Making personal gifts is one of my Favorite things!
Make this cute Silhouette Cinderella tank in no time with the help of 
Tulip Colorshot instant fabric paint. This paint drys in about 2 hours and is really easy to use.
 With everything I have going on at the moment and the limited time I have to do it all 
this stuff is amazing.






Things You Need
 Shirt
Scrap shirt (Black)
Stencil
Knife
Cutting board 
Scissors


 Cut off the sleeves and the collar to make your shirt to make it look like a tank.
 Cut an 2 inch strip of material off the bottom of a black shirt, this will be used for your bow.
You could also use a black ribbon.
 Tie that to the back of your shirt and make a pretty bow.
 Now lets put Cinderella on this shirt.
 I found a stencil on the interwebs and I used my Stencil 101 technique to make a homemade stencil.
Click HERE for the instructions for making your own stencil.

 Place a piece of cardboard or a piece of aluminum foil in between your shirt.
 Place your stencil  in the center of your shirt. 
Place paper towels all around your stencil to protect your shirt.

 Spray your shirt in short burst.

 Let dry for about 2 to three hours.
When you wash, wash in cold water and hang dry.




I hope you all find your Rainbows and follow them.
Don't let anyone ever tell you you can't do it.
Lots of <3,
Anne
I also made a Cinderella Pillow using this same Technique 

 for instructions to make it.

2 comments:

  1. I"m a few years late to the ball but I Love Love Love all of your DIY tshirt ideas. I've already made 5 this week! Yours is truly one of the best blogs I've found in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, thank you so much Marla. You have made my day.
      <3

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!