Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Stud Bracelet DIY






I have wanted to  make my own stud bracelet for about a year now, but I could never find screw studs anywhere except online. One thing I have to omit, I am not a big fan of ordering Online.  I like to be able to go to a place and pick them up myself so I know what I am getting.
While shopping  Michaels last week, I stumbled upon some Screw studs both round and pointy and also the  screw button clasps.  My GLEE  was uncontainable as I made a loud gasp. Yeah... craft supplies effect me like that.


Tutorial.
Things you need.

  1. Scrap leather( you can buy this at Hobby Lobby or Michaels)
  2. Leather hole punch* Michaels
  3. Tandy Rhinestone Rivets  * Michales  or HERE
  4. Pointy studs *Michales or HERE
  5. Clasp *Michaels or HERE
  6. Ruler
  7. X-acto Knife
  8. Pencil

Measure your leather 3/4 of an inch wide and 7 to 7 1/2  inches long.
Using your knife cut out your band.
Take your leather hole punch and punch out a hole on one end.
Attach your button rivet

Mark your other end with a small X.
Cut that out.


Experiment where you want your studs to go.
Once you have a plan mark it on your band.
Punch your hole and add your  crystal rivets. 
flip your bracelet over and tap lightly with a rubber mallet
 or a small hammer to secure your crystal pieces.
Now add your studs. Screw them down tight.
Back
Easy and fun not to mention a little edgy.
Have a Wonderful Day.
Lots of <3,
Anne
Fore more bracelet DIY
Head to my Pinterest Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!