Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Heart Pockets, DIY.






I wanted to add a little heart to my jeans. 
Here's how I did it.







Tutorial 
Things you need.


  1. Jeans
  2. Tulip Glitter transfer sheets
  3. Scissors
  4. Pen
  5. Iron



 Cut out a heart the size you want for you the back pocket.
Trace it on your glitter transfer sheet.

Cut them out
 Trace on the pocket of your jeans.
I centered mine.

                                                                       Cut that out
Place the heart lined up with the top cut out heart
inside the pocket.
lay a cloth over your heart and with a dry iron,
hold for 40 seconds.
 Fray the edges
 all done
Have a Wonderful Day.
Lots of <3,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Been a fan of yours for awhile now, and you never cease to amaze me with your talents, ideas and unselfish act of sharing them with others. Thanks Anne you is da bomb! Your ardent fan and friend Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart pockets! Just curious, do you have a tutorial for the shirt/sweater in the first picture? I really like it. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!