Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spooky Spider Shirt DIY

 I was experimenting with some plastic spiders the other day.
I really wanted to use them as a stencil for a spider shirt.
Here is how it turned out.
 Tutorial,
 Things you Need
  1. Shirt
  2. Scissors
  3. Tulip Spray Paint
  4. Plastic Spiders
  5. Bead in a bottle *Optional
  6. Arleen's Tacky Glue
 Cut the collar off
 Spray the back of your spiders with glue.
* you might want to wear gloves because the glue got all over my hands.

 Stick to your shirt.
 Spray over top with Tulip Spray paint.
 let dry about 30 min and peel the spiders off.
If you wanted to accent the spider eyes with glitter paint I think that would look really good.
 Very subtle  spiders crawling up your shirt.


Great for a last minute spider costume for Halloween.
Happy Tuesday!
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!